[NTLK] To Give Away: PowerBook 160/180/165c/180c system disks and video cable

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Sun Aug 21 23:49:26 EDT 2011

Making clean space for renovations. I found a set of floppies and a video cable and would like to give them to a family that can use them.

Standard system disks in big folder thingie.

Video cable is flat PowerBook specific connector to 15 pin D connector.

Price, make arrangements to get them out of here.

Contact me if your interested or they will be going to the toxic roundup in the sky on Friday.

Thanks,
Andrei