[NTLK] Internal airport card supporting WPA2 for Pismo?

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Thu Aug 18 19:22:56 EDT 2011

The recent discussion of Pismo benefits made me wonder if there's a way to
use my Pismo more often again.

In my opinion the Pismo is the best notebook Apple ever made except for the
design (I like their orange clamshell notebook most). The only reason why
I'm not using this machine more often is because the built-in airport card
does not support WPA2. Is there a card that could fix the problem and has
the same dimensions (I'd rather keep it built-in)? If anybody has such a
beast lying around and doesn't need it anymore, I'd be interested in buying
it or trading it for Newton stuff.

Thanks

Frank