[NTLK] Newton 120

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Thu Aug 11 18:36:07 EDT 2011

Hi Lloyd

I don't have a MP 130 but this is how it works in NOS 2.1; and I don't think
NOS 2.0 is that different.

Open the Extras Drawer, then tap the "i" button.

The resultant slip should tell you what version of OS you are using.

Mine MP2100 says "ROM Version 2.1 (711000)-1".

HTH

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
I've spent some time trying to figure out which OS I have, and I
think it's OS 2.0.  It looks like my old 130's OS did, and it has ink
text and the ability to recognize printed writing, which are, I believe,
specific to Rosetta.  Would this, in the absence of anything more
specific, qualify mine as an OS 2.0 machine?
Regards,
-Lloyd
[snip]