[NTLK] Newton 120

Lloyd Conway doc_retro at juno.com
Tue Aug 9 13:26:49 EDT 2011

Greetings:
     I'm soon to become the proud owner of a Newton 120.  It'll be my
third Newt, replacing a 2000 that took the place of a 130.  The 120 will
serve a few basic functions:  note-taking, calender, address book, fax
sender, and... Has anyone had positive results with e-mail on a 120?  If
so, if you don't mind sharing your knowledge, I'd be appreciative.
(Mail never worked on the 130, so it's either operator headspace or a
bridge too far for a Newt of that era.)
      Thanks, in advance, for your help and support.
Regards,
-Lloyd Conway
  Charlotte, Michigan

--