[NTLK] How do you use your Newton day to day?

Rohlfing Joachim joachim.rohlfing at me.com
Fri Aug 5 19:41:04 EDT 2011

Hi Nic ,
I post here for the first time. I use Newtons for 10 years. My Newton fleet is in daily use -
spreadsheets ,dates, notes on the way and all the other stuff (with white and green backlight).
The handwriting recognition is essential for me.
I'll keep my 3 MP 2100 (one is near new) and my still like new eMate - I think - use to give up one of the two sides. iPhone, my  iPad back and forth ... It is no Newton.
Also in conjunction with Snow Leopard and NCX everything works without problems. Lion with it does not work here yet ...
Devices-for-life  ... Mr. Jobs …

Nic Malone nicmalone at mac.com
Thu Aug 4 15:30:20 EDT 2011