[NTLK] [OT] PowerBook G3 no boot issue

Scott Hoffman hoffo at gmx.com
Tue Aug 16 01:07:00 EDT 2011

Hi Tony!
     Thanks for the scoop!  I'm pretty sure the power supply is OK - It has a green indicator lamp which seems to indicate it's fine, but I'm going to replace the main and PRAM batteries anyway.  I know for a fact the main battery is bad, so replacing the two seems logical.  I won't start tinkering with power boards or any of that other stuff just yet.
      I do have the original power supply so I can check that once the batteries show up.  I'll give it a whirl.

      Much obliged!  I'll keep you posted.
      Take care,
      Scott
--