[NTLK] Extremely negative experience dealing with Newtonsales.com

Robert Dylan Stewart robertdylanstewart at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 14:46:06 EDT 2011

To provide a bit of a counterpoint, I bought a replacement eMate display cable from Ferdi a while ago. The transaction was smooth. It had the problem Frank describes (slightly too narrow; have to be careful when locking it in to be sure the pins contact properly), but the cable worked perfectly otherwise. Revived my little brother's eMate.

--

 Robert D. Stewart	AC5ZH