[NTLK] Did Anyone Ever *Use* RCU?

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Thu Apr 21 02:24:28 EDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 2:38 AM, Tony Kan <tony.kan at clear.net.nz> wrote:
> Wasn't there a concern about whether or not it was Y2K compliant?  I think
> that was the reason for why I never pursued it.

Yeah, the Windows version was not Y2K compliant, and they wouldn't
sell it after some point. I actually bought the Mac version in 2001 or
2002. I was very happy with it, and preferred it to NCU. It operated
more like NCK for NOS 1.x. You could do live data editing right from
the Newton. I mainly used it to move notes and contacts back and forth
(not syncing)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland