[NTLK] Looking for an MP2100

Dennis B. Swaney romad at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 10:42:16 EDT 2011

My MP 2100 seems to have a bad J6 connector so the USB-001 I purchased
from KnowledgeNavigator won't work. Since he won't refund the purchase
price, I want to get another MP 2100 so that I can install the board.

I purchased my current 2100 from the now-defunct J&K Sales, so I don't
know where to look for them now. Is eBay the only remaining source?

If I can't get another 2100, then I'll sell the USB-001 at the price I
paid for it which is less than what KnowledgeNavigator is now charging
for the board.

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney