[NTLK] Archival Storage (was: Storage card specifications)

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Fri Apr 8 21:44:41 EDT 2011

Just did a check and I think it is the price point that really kills it.
 I am seeing 3 GB MO disks for $26 a piece or 5gb MO 5.25 size for $50.
 Considering that you can get 50 DVD's that hold 4gb each for less than
$20 USD, it is little wonder why it hasn't taken off.  Even if it is a
great method.  Too bad they never got the price lower.  :/

-Dan