[NTLK] Mail V Question

Rod Lavington rodlavo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 07:58:22 EDT 2011

Cheers!  Following your instructions, I got it to work.  I'm not too fussed
on the slowness of the ATA card, as I have set to download mail less than
15k and its only a sporadic account that is used.  I stick with using a pc
and gmail for most of my mail needs.  Setting the newt up for email allows
me to email quotes I do at work to customers or to my desktop.

Thanks again

Rod!