[NTLK] Installing the internal Emate memory expansion

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Fri Apr 1 10:17:16 EDT 2011

Make sure it is a memory expansion module.  I have seen ROM boards
offered as emate memory.
It should have either Newertech or Microtech one it and it will look
different than the ROM board.

You have been getting along without it but the  memory upgrade not
only increases heap but also doubles storage memory.  If you are going
to use the emate with an ethernet card, yu will find it useful.

Woody