[NTLK] Mail V

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Tue Sep 28 10:24:00 EDT 2010

How long has it been since you last sent email with your Newton? Many ISP's have bumped up their security and Newton setups may need some experimenting and tweeking.

What are your mail servers?

Does your ISP *require* SSL?

R A

--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless Newton 2100.
--
   |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM