[NTLK] Mail V, part 2

Forrest anasazi4st at me.com
Mon Sep 27 18:25:30 EDT 2010

Thanks for the response, Woody...but all the relevant packages have been installed already, it looks like.

The answer to the problem I asked about earlier can be found by clicking the "More" button on the "Mail V Preferences" screen...here you can choose whether you choose to look for manually, or have Mail V check for it under several options you choose (5 minutes...15, 30, etc.). My choice was indicated as "manually"...which still might not explain why I had to log in and out of it for it to find new email.

There's something else going on...the Newton takes forever to "store" newly downloaded emails...after several minutes (it can't take that long!), I have to click on "Stop" for it to cease/complete this action. It does seem to store it properly, though....

Anyone have any thoughts on this activity, what's going on?

Thanks,
--Forrest