[NTLK] OT: was C64 on app store? now Is IBM evil?

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 17:52:25 EDT 2010

It's like that Kaypro 16 TransPortable that I installed a hard drive into...installed the hard drive card onto the motherboard and since there was no place to mount the hard drive, I hot-melt glued the drive right to the case! Fashioned some straps out of some cloth and glued that to the case as well, I must have gone through 6 or 7 sticks of glue getting that drive stuck to that case! It worked though..and the client was happy to have his "luggable" computer with a hard drive (it was a 32mb MFM that I converted to RLL...got him over 40MB  out of that drive!
Ed
web/gadget guru

"...I'm riding a horse!"

     Isaiah Mustafa from the Old Spice commercials!