[NTLK] C64 on app store?

M. Horvat redjazz_slo at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 10:33:11 EDT 2010

> This after -six pages- of rules and regs that directly
> contravene such a sentiment. :/  How is it possible to
> be innovative when one is so <expletive expunged>
> rulebound?

Normally I'd say that limitations enhance creativity, but what is too much is simply too much.

> I also have to wonder if the folks at Apple still earnestly
> view themselves as "the crazy ones," or if they're willing
> to admit to themselves that the Apple of 2010 increasingly
> resembles the IBM of 1980 (if they're not there already,
> that is).

I'd like to know what made IBM "so evil" in the 1980s. (I'm not from the USA, and I didn't even exist back then) Was Apple simply jealous of the IBM PC's success after the failure of the Apple /// and Lisa?

-Matej Horvat