[NTLK] eMate questions

Joel M. Sciamma joel at inventors-emporium.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 09:55:37 EDT 2010

Will,

> I got up to the step where I'm supposed to insert the spudger and pry the
> catch apart (2nd bullet on Joel's instruction, 8th picture of Frank's). I've
> been crawling through Flickr to see if someone took a high-res picture of
> the bottom so I could see what I'm trying to manipulate.

There are some catches holding the shells together and all it needs is a little leverage where the pry is located in the image to separate them. The arrow is meant to indicate a rotation of the tool such that the upper part of the shell (facing down in the picture) is displaced slightly inside the bottom shell to release the catch.

Because the casing is translucent, you can see the catches, but actually it's not that critical where you pry because only a small movement is required.

Joel.