[NTLK] [ANN] UNNA open for new descriptions & submissions!

Noah Leon moosefuel at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 09:01:27 EDT 2010

> > What Morgan is saying is that UNNA, 'The Repository', is open again for > deposits and descriptions, after several years.> ***********
Yes, thank-you Morgan, for keeping it alive!
Although the iPod/Pad/Touch conversation seems to have taken over, and more power to it, this is also great news!
I often wonder if Unna will go the way of Newton Planet or a handful of other sites which have vapourized into the internet ether. Glad to see it's not going anywhere. It's one of the legs that keeps the newton community standing, another is the newtontalk mailing list, the Einstein-iPad (a future for Newt hardware), and I'm sure there is one that I am missing. All in all, it's probably at least a four-legged beast.