[NTLK] [ADMIN] List Spam [Was:] My cmopany is hiring

Forrest anasazi4st at me.com
Sat Sep 18 00:58:14 EDT 2010

On Sep 17, 2010, at 08:54 PM, Tony Kan <tonykan at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

<snip>

I suggest you send him an email letting him know you are unsubscribing him and
that he can resubscribe under a new address. If he is a serious member he will
resubscribe. Open to discussion on this idea.

Tony

I agree with Tony completely. As it's been said before, he might not know any of this is going on...and if he values participating in the NewtonTalk list he should be willing to resubscribe under another email address.

Thanks,
--Forrest