[NTLK] Einstein running on iPhone

Steven Frank stevenfrank880 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 03:59:56 EDT 2010

>  - Sound support:
>    TCoreAudioSoundManager should be copied into TIOSSoundManager and then fixed to work without the "Component" interface. Einstein and iPhone volume control should be coupled.

Paul gave me commit access to the project tonight (yay!) and so I
checked in a bunch of little fixes for the iOS build.

I also got the CoreAudio sound manager working for iOS.  At least, it
runs in the simulator -- I haven't had a chance to try it on real
hardware yet.

It's all in the repository waiting for you.  Hooray for open source.  :)

Steven