[NTLK] Einstein running on iPhone

Michael 'Mickey' Sattler mickey at sattlers.org
Thu Sep 16 00:54:09 EDT 2010

On Sep 15, 2010, at 16:49 , Riccardo Mori wrote:

> I'm just saying: who knows how the iPad will be five years from now; we shouldn't be too fast in judging a 5-month-old device. Just that.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, well then, that's what you should have said :-)

Agreed. I suspect the evolution of the iDevices will be much greater than the MessagePads because (1) competition & greater expectations, (2) ubiquitous infrastructure and ever-increasing bandwidth, (3) more money to be invested and more to be made.

It's a good time to be buying toys :-)

Mickey

--
Michael 'Mickey' Sattler - San Francisco - California - USA

Contact info at http://www.sattlers.org/mickey/contact/

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there. -- Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)