[NTLK] Einstein running on iPhone

Michael 'Mickey' Sattler mickey at sattlers.org
Wed Sep 15 19:36:56 EDT 2010

On Sep 15, 2010, at 16:28 , Riccardo Mori wrote:

> The Newton itself has achieved greatness in later stages of development, both hardware and software. The first Newton model, after 5 months since its introduction, wasn't something really memorable, was it? (In context, I mean, not in hindsight.)

Are you kidding? It was completely mind-blowing! I wound up writing chapters of a published book on my Newton, after dirty AC power killed the laptop I'd been using.

How could it not be memorable? Super-portable PIM, text editing, and communications in ones pocket.

You had to be there...

Mickey

--
Michael 'Mickey' Sattler - San Francisco - California - USA

Contact info at http://www.sattlers.org/mickey/contact/

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there. -- Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)