[NTLK] Einstein running on iPhone

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Wed Sep 15 14:44:37 EDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 7:17 PM, Matthias Melcher <mm at matthiasm.com> wrote:

> Well, here it finally is, Einstein running on the iPhone (and the iPad, but I don't have one (yet)).

This is excellent! Keep up the great work!

> I will at some point send iEinstein to the Apple iTunes Store for approval, but even though Apple's restrictions have been lifted a bit in the last week, don't hold you breath. Let's see what Apple says... .

Call me paranoid, but I'd be hesitant to submit it to the Apple iTunes
Store for fear that it'd bring it into the
can-no-longer-pretend-it's-flying-under-our-radar Apple legal
department and get the project a few cease & decease letters.

Morgan
---
http://www.makkintosshu.com/
http://rikuwoiku.com/