[NTLK] WTB: broken 2000/2100

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Fri Sep 10 17:43:02 EDT 2010

Morgan

You're quite right.  What I meant was you can't speak through the Newton and the
PCMCIA card to another caller.  The headset is all part of the Cardphone system
and doesn't utilize the Newton.  The Newton does have software that can talk to
the Cardphone presumably treating it like a conventional modem[?].  Someone
wrote an SMS application for it.  I could get it to send but not receive.

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand