[NTLK] pretty interesting

Woo vitcitylb at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 4 08:10:18 EDT 2010

Don't forget, lots of the android phones also can't update to the latest update. Froyo 2.2 won't install in lots of android phones, even the ones released this year.
Also the jailbreaking teams have helped to bypass apple's overcontrol and keep 1Gen., 3G, and 3GS very useful, even as a phone.
Currently the iOS vs. android reminds me of the early days of Mac OS vs. Windows.
But every time I see certain groups of non-iPhone friends, my iPhones and iPads *are* the only iDevices used and played with.
The android users compare the games and put theirs away.
Same as when the Messagepad was the only game, and lots played with the games on that one too.
yeah, I still have my MP2100's and eMate 300's.  :)