[NTLK] pretty interesting

L.W. Brown lbrown_MoveOn_MCC at me.com
Fri Sep 3 14:09:54 EDT 2010

Other than the below small item, I fully understand & completely agree with you -
just got tired of playing defense for Apple & some of its more annoying decisions:
needed a good, old fashioned rant!

As for the below: actually, not true:
commercial warnings have to be effective, complete, and in compliance with all other existing, applicable requirements that are intended to make them effective & complete (specificity & general content, letter size, location, etc.).
If not, they can be worse legally than no warning at all…