[NTLK] What's behind the 2000 screen?

Noah Leon moosefuel at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 08:33:21 EDT 2010

Hi all,

My MP2000 is getting a little long in the tooth, the backlight is fairly dim. I haven't decided yet whether to purchase a replacement MP or backlight, but in the meantime, without the backlight the green screen is a little hard to read in many situations. I remember when I owned an original Message Pad, the screen was a silver-grey colour. My question is, can the MessagePad be opened up and the backdrop to the LCD changed? Perhaps for a high quality piece of ultra-wite paper? This would probably really improve the readability of the screen--or would it??

Thanks!

noah