[NTLK] Using Newton - Simple Pleasures

Bob Adamson adamson at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 13:29:36 EDT 2010

While I agree that Graffiti was not the answer, the much larger and even primal handwriting issue that Newton EXCELS at, is.  I could care less that the first version did not work well.  Ever try the first version of DOS?  Or drive a model T?  Didn't seem to stop your further exploration.  From the time we first pick up a crayon and see the empty canvas of the wall, writing is ingrained.  The most revered writing is your signature.  We place ultimate conviction in handwriting.  I am at a loss to understand the lack of interest if fostering this form of user input.  Sorry, just my personal vent at the windmill.  Frustrating when you know it can be done right, because it has, by our green friend.

Bob Adamson