[NTLK] Printing help for a newb

Ben Newton benjinewton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 12:13:57 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have tried to search the archives for anything relevant, however nothing seems to match my situation.

Simply: I want to print directly from my Newton MP2100.

I have a Win7 computer and an HP Photosmart C4480. I can connect my Newton to my computer using a virtual machine running Win ’98, and can install programs and retrieve notes using Newton Connection Utilities. I want to just be able to press print on my Newton however, and for a page to be spewed out of my printer.
I don’t mind if I have to connect my Newton to my computer – I am not looking for a wireless solution (however if one is easily available I wouldn’t say no).

I hope that there isn’t a blatantly similar question and I have just failed to find it...

Ben Newton

A student trying to use a Newton