[NTLK] Something to do with the eMate and Modem

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 00:29:46 EDT 2010

My biggest problem with the use of a Modem is no land line.
Faxing is great and I used to use myu modem for email till my University
requires SSL
I would love to know how to configure a modem connection via blue-tooth
to my blackberry.
I can do this with XP and n800 Mac is possible but I don't have a blue
toot Mac.

Woody