[NTLK] J&K Sales

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Mon Oct 11 16:20:02 EDT 2010

Hi Folks

FYI, see below

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Bush [mailto:ken at australiandream.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 3:53 AM
To: tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Cc: jkinc at mrtc.com
Subject: Re: FW: [NTLK] MessagePad 2x00 AA Battery Tray

Hello Tony,
Technically, J&K Sales, Inc. has gone out of business.
What we are doing is dissolving our corporation and converting the
business to a sole proprietorship that I will be running as J&K Sales.
With the poor economy, we could not stand the strain of all the federal,
state and local government's red tape.
I should be back in the Newton business within two months or so.
Our website will remain at jksalesinc.com with Paypal checkout only. Our
email addresses will remain the same.
We will continue to sell on eBay as jksalesinc.
Our pricing will probably be reduced also.
Feel free to share this information with the NewtonTalk list.
I look forward to working with you and other Newton users in the very
near future!
Thanks, Ken Bush