[NTLK] FW: Could someone please try out RegCode.pkg for me?

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sun Oct 10 15:16:57 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I've just tried to install the registeration number generator for SBM Utilities that can be found
here:

<http://www.pda-soft.de/common/download/SBM_Utils_Reg_Code_Creation.zip>

Amazingly, NCU refuses installation of RegCode.pkg because (says NCU) it does not appear to be a
package.
I am aware of the type and creator stuff, but to the best of my knowledge this isn't an issue on a
PC running XP.

I'm a bit confused, since if this thing did not work, I'm sure someone would have pointed this out
to me by now. Or hasn't anybody ever registered his copy of SBM utilities using the generator? Hard
to believe...

If you managed to install and start RegCode.pkg AFTER reading this post: Could you please send me
the pkg file so that I can replace the one on my site?

Weird. I'm sure I tested it before I uploaded it to my site. But neither the file on my site not the
original one sent by Mr. Mueller works. I wonder if this could be a problem with the 2010 patch.
Both Newtons I've tried it on have it installed. At the time I got it, I think the patch wasn't
installed yet.

Thanks

Frank