[NTLK] Mail V

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Fri Oct 1 14:14:34 EDT 2010

Two filters that I find mandatory:

1) Ignore greater than 30KB
2) Ignore older than 3 days

Move some of your messages out of your ISP inbox into a folder, reduce the number of messages Mail V has to scan past.

Next, after skipping about 180 messages. Hit stop. Mail V will remember where it was and continue again when you hit receive, a few minutes later. Skip another 180 or so messages and repeat 3 or 4 times.

Filters are your friend. GMail (me.com?) re-direct rules can help immensely, too.

R A

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--