[NTLK] Mail V

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 14:14:55 EDT 2010

I want to thank you for your persistence in solving this problem.
These threads are important to the usefulness of the archives.  I have
primarily used email on my Newton for moving information from it , not
as an email reader.  Because of this thread I tested my capacity to
receive email yesterday and am also having difficulties, so I will
again review this thread to solve my issues.

I used to use Eudora Pro 1.1 and don't recall why I stopped so I will
also install it again and see.

Woody