[NTLK] problems with einstein

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Nov 30 11:04:21 EST 2010

Folks,

I am facing a little issue with Einstein which someone might know a bit or
two. When launching Einstein takes forever to start. I see the screen with
the "booting..." label and it never comes up. In the activity monitor, I can
see the app is fully engaged into something but it is not answering. Tried
clicking the power button couple times to see if it comes back. No clue. Its
been running for more than an hour, it should have started. This is a core 2
duo mac with 4gb of ram running mac os x 10.6.5 and Einstein says its 2006.6
but it is the 2010 package.

Strange... my newton rom used to be good. It is my own extract done while my
newton was dying... damn, the screen broke. I've emulated this rom before,
it works.

thanks for any clue
andre