[NTLK] Einstein on Android?

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Thu Nov 25 01:59:42 EST 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 12:29 AM, Leandro Pereira
<leandro.pereira at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maemo and Meego are actually Linux with X11, so Einstein already works on them.

In theory, but I don't think it's been compiled and packaged. We are
looking for a turn-key solution, IIRC, one that someone can buy the
hardware, and install and run. Eckhart is getting there on parts of
it, but to get Einstein running on the latest Maemo and Meego just
hasn't happened yet that I am aware of, nor has it been optimized for
Meego (something which will be essential for it to actually be a
functional replacement of the Newton hardware). Of course, since I
bought my iPhone, I have kind of stopped following the Maemo movement,
so I could be missing something there.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland