[NTLK] Connection lost, Ethernet & Wifi problem

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Tue Nov 16 22:54:14 EST 2010

Hi All,

thank you for your messages,

My problem is:

- I take one Newton, completely format (Hard Reset)
- I installed NIE + drivers for the NIC.
- I set up.
- I test ...
It works well...
BUT ONLY the first time.

Then I still have the same problem, it does not connect.
And it's the same whether WiFi or wired.

Every time it works 1 time (just after installation) after that no
longer works. But I do not change anything :-(

Have an idea?

Thanks