[NTLK] Followup: Looking for people willing to donate one cent to pda-soft.de

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 21:00:05 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/11/16 21:00, Frank Gruendel at newtontalk at pda-soft.de wrote ~~~

> I'm very thankful and slightly embarrassed. Thankful because so many of you
> helped with the test at such short notice, embarrassed because some of you
> donated much more than PayPal's minimum amount, which wasn't my intention.
> Again, thank you all!!

Frank, take it as read that some of us were glad to use this way to express
our appreciation.

That's not to say I wouldn't like to express my appreciation to so many
others here who've made it possible for me to come so late to the party and
still get such a big piece of such a great cake.  It's just the first
opportunity I've had to get over the inertia of my lazy streak.

Next, please!  ;-)

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke