[NTLK] Connection lost, Ethernet & Wifi problem

newtonphoenix at mindspring.com newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 16 20:51:17 EST 2010

While that was mildly entertaining, I have little idea what you just said...sorry, I had my only French class in the 8th grade...that was at least three decades ago.

The problemin posting in a language unfamiliar to many of us is that we are thusly unable to contribute anything to what you have said, to agree to or to refute it. Perhaps such a message should be sent directly to its intended recipient.

Just a thought.

Thanks,
--Forrest