[NTLK] Looking for people willing to donate one cent to pda-soft.de

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Mon Nov 15 18:41:06 EST 2010

Hi gang,

I would have tested this single-handedly, but PayPal doesn't allow making donations to oneself.
Which, in a way, makes sense...

I'm looking for people who

a) have a PayPal account and
b) are willing to donate one cent to my site. If there's a minimum amount for donations that's more
than a cent, please donate the minimum amount. I will of course refund it.

The pages I want to have tested are available in three languages:

English: <http://www.pda-soft.de/en/thisandthat/donation/donation.html>
German:  <http://www.pda-soft.de/de/thisandthat/donation/donation.html>
Spanish: <http://www.pda-soft.de/es/thisandthat/donation/donation.html>

What I'm interested in is if PayPal actually uses the language I'm telling them to use. I'm under
the impression they occasionally choose the wrong language, especially if a different language
version of this page is already in the browser cache.

After finishing the donation, PayPal is supposed to take you to a thank you page in the pda-soft
design that should look approximately like this:

English: <http://www.pda-soft.de/en/thisandthat/donation/thankyou.html>
German:  <http://www.pda-soft.de/de/thisandthat/donation/thankyou.html>
Spanish: <http://www.pda-soft.de/es/thisandthat/donation/thankyou.html>

I would like to know if this works, and if the thank you page is in the expected language. I'd also
like screenshots of all pages PayPal presents you with after clicking on the "Donate" button.

It's not my intention to trigger a flood of donations with this mail. So if your donation works out
the way I hope it will, please notify the list which language was successfully tested.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Frank