[NTLK] Back Again!

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 7 15:14:00 EST 2010

On Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 12:16 pm Stephan Weber wrote:

> Now I will be getting back up to speed. Most interested in finding about
> reinstalling sync software on my windows 7 system(s). Also replacing a weak
> backlight and getting the modem going again.
>
> Pleased to be back. While my slate is wonderful, nothing beats the instant
> readiness and battery life of my newtons. I missed them very much.

Welcome back, Stephan!

There are at least 3 Newton MP2x00 display assemblies listed on eBay today...which in my understanding includes the backlight (but NOT the touchscreen/digitizer).

Thanks,
--Forrest
--
"Newton, come here...I need you." --Alexander MessagePad Bell
(Sent wirelessly from my NT MP2100 using Mail V)