[NTLK] my girlfriend's self-view video--warning this is likely a virus

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:59:22 EDT 2010

~~~ On 2010/11/04 02:37, Dennis B. Swaney at romad at aol.com wrote ~~~

> The initial post was caught by GMail's spam filter, but it let these 8

That's good in an odd sort of way -- besides reassuring us that their spam
filter doesn't simply pick up key words in "Subject", which can go wrong (I
have a friend who insists on writing to me sometimes with the Subject "hey
lordgroundhog", which unfortunately is a formula used by spammers, and my
work address sometimes gets legitimate "important information" posts), it
also means we've been able to have a legitimate conversation about an
illegitimate piece of e-mail.

I do like smart filters.  ;-)

Shalom.

Christian