[NTLK] Install packages from a web page?

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Mon May 24 19:20:12 EDT 2010

NewtsCape works with many Web sites
<http://saweyer.freehostia.com/newton/newtscape.htm>

NetHopper with Dan Padilla's extensions should work for many sites as
well.
Check UNNA for Nethopper and <http://dev.newtontalk.net/dpadilla/progs.htm
 > for extensions.

Courier is fast text only browser that will also work for downloading
but doesn't work well with Ed's Package downloader site.

No ethernet connection to NTK but if you have a mac there's NCX or
NCU( if you have classic).

For installing software via ethernet you can set up personal web
sharing.

Woody