[NTLK] SSH client once again - sorry!

John Cochrane johnc33.lists+newtontalk at googlemail.com
Tue May 18 17:08:09 EDT 2010

> I've always been interested, willing to throw some group money at someone
> who would/could develop such an animal also.

Cool!

I guess the first step is to generate and garner some interest but
beyond that, logistically, do you have any suggestions for how to go
about initiating such a project and crucially, suggestions for a
likely victim to actually code this?!

I hope at the very least we might be able to identify what exactly are
the barriers and obstacles to this being achieved, and with that
information, be in a better position to try to overcome those
obstacles.