[NTLK] FA: Newton Notepad Prototype

Dale McCauley mccmac2 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 15:43:20 EDT 2010

Hello-

I am selling my Newton Notepad prototype on eBay. It's in excellent cosmetic
condition and it does boot. However, it is immensely unstable and often
gives error messages and reboots. It is running OS 1.3 which is rather
unusual as most Notepads run a beta of 1.0 so what Apple was using this one
for is a bit mysterious. It has gotten a surprising amount of interest and
most likely many of you have already seen it but I figured letting this list
of the platforms diehards know about it would be beneficial.

It can be found at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320533797738

Enjoy!