[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 8, Issue 11

DPROLDAN at telefonica.net DPROLDAN at telefonica.net
Thu May 13 04:04:48 EDT 2010

 The N2 documents have plenty of errors,  don´t trust them fully.

The DTR signal will not be used with the regular serial
tool,  maybe that's why you don't see any activity on that pin.
Try
to use the modem tool and check again.   Also,  there are commands to
modify the status of that pin with the regular serial tool,  I had to
use them for the stowaway driver.

  HTH, but let me know if you need more details.

Daniel