[NTLK] J&K Sales

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Mon May 10 03:45:29 EDT 2010

Hi Dave

Judging by the number of ebay auctions they have on the go, it might be that
it's just their website that's broken:
http://www.jksalesinc.com/catalog/current_auctions.php

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
Hi list,

Just wondering if anyone bought anything from JK Sales recently. Although the
site is still there, the ability to buy items or retrieve username and password
details appears to have broken. you get redirected to random sites and warnings
about invalid certificates. I have emailed them a few times but never got a
response.
Anyone had more success than me. Have bought from them several times and liked
their prices, range and customer service, it'll be a shame if they have folded.

Cheers

Dave
New Zealand
[snip]