[NTLK] OMP In-built memory

Matej Horvat redjazz_slo at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 08:15:04 EDT 2010

> As a 1.x user, I can tell you that you won't have a problem. I used mine and
> had six months various types of notes and drawings and didn't come close to
> making a dent in the built in memory. I suggest a memory card if you plan to
> install packages.

Agreed.

One extra tip, however: if you tap the "i" icon on the left of the note separator, you'll get to see how much space the note takes. Ink and drawings take up a lot of space, and text can be compressed a bit by putting it all into one paragraph. However, unless you're using a keyboard or Graffiti, you'll probably have several paragraphs in every note. Having everything all in the same paragraph also slows down processing and handwriting recognition.

-Matej Horvat