[NTLK] NetTime and the Newton

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Tue Mar 30 21:20:00 EDT 2010

On Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 7:43 am DouglasMcComber wrote:

> Could it be something to do with the
> 2010 patch?

That's what I'm guessing.

I've set NetTime to the minimum and to the maximum and it has the same error.

Short of someone writing a new version of the app, it doesn't look good. Maybe Eckhart can help.

Someone could also look into the Newton's innards and/or debug to see what exactly is going on with NetTime and it's interpretation of "Minutes from 1/1/1900" per the REC 868 time protocol. Eckhart?

--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless Newton 2100.
--
   |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM