[NTLK] Isn't it about time? Why not start building a small piece of our future?

Martin Gomez mmgomez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 09:52:27 EDT 2010

Goog thinking, but i must point out some things
1) e-ink display refresh (full screen) takes a second. 1000 ms. And no
backlight. it's matte.
2) developing a pda prototype is one thing. developing a lot of pda is
another one. You must check the Pandora Project http://www.open-pandora.org/,
they've done it and have faced all kind of difficulties getting 4000 PCB,
4000 custom cases, 4000 screens... read the forums, it's not for the faint
of heart.
3) If you're going to start this project, count me in :D i'm programmer, 22
years coding for a living ;)

Regards,
Martín

--
If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the
process of putting them in.